PARTICIPANT RULES & REGULATION:
Time Management and Punctuality: Participants are expected to be punctual and follow trip rules, including adherence to specified timings.
Code of Conduct: Participants must also adhere to the code of conduct during the trip and follow instructions given by volunteers, guides, or instructors.
Disciplinary Issues: Misbehavior or arguing with volunteers, guides, or instructors is considered a serious matter and may result in disciplinary action.
Termination: In case of disciplinary violations or if a participant wishes to leave the camp voluntarily, Gujarat Adventure Club reserves the right to rusticate or terminate their participation. In such cases, the club is not responsible for further services, return tickets, refunds, or the participant's safety.
Internal Disputes: The club is not responsible for internal disputes or quarrels among participants during the tour.
PROHIBITION & RESTRICTIONS
Prohibition: Smoking, alcohol consumption, tobacco use, drug usage, and the use of abusive language are strictly prohibited during the group tour.
Consequences of Violation: If any participant is found to be in violation of these prohibitions, they will be considered a suspect, and their participation in the tour will be terminated immediately.
No Further Services: In the event of a violation, Gujarat Adventure Club will not provide the individual with any further services, including return tickets, refunds, or other forms of assistance.
These prohibitions and restrictions are in place to maintain a safe and respectful environment during the tour, and participants are expected to adhere to these rules to ensure the well-being and enjoyment of all members of the group.
BOOKING & PAYMENTS
Payment Methods: Payments for tours can be made through two methods: Online through the club's website registration portal (www.gujaratadventureclub.com), In cash at registered offices listed on the website.
Third-Party Payments: Gujarat Adventure Club does not accept payments through any third-party portals, agents, booking offices, mobile applications, or similar channels. Payments should only be made through the official website or at registered offices.
Advance Payments: Depending on the type of tour, the club requires advance payments as follows:
o For booking Local Camps and other National tours, participants must pay half of the tour cost in advance.
o For National Camps, participants can register with just 30% advance payment.
It's important to note that this advance payment is non-refundable.
Enquiry and Registration Hours: The club's enquiry and registration services are available from 10 AM to 7 PM on all days, except for public holidays. You can contact them at the provided phone numbers: +918347716111, -918347416111, +917572916111, and +917573916111
Website Information: The information available on the club's website is considered final and authoritative. In case of any miscommunication or misinterpretation over the helplines, the information on the website prevails
Dispute Resolution: If you have any disputes or complaints, you can raise them by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seat Availability and Preferences.
Transportation arrangements are made based on the availability of seats.
The club does not offer seating preferences or special services for participants.
In some local trips, seat numbers are provided after booking.
Train tickets are booked subject to seat availability, and the status of waiting or RAC tickets is not within the control of Gujarat Adventure Club.
The status of train tickets, including waiting or RAC status, will be communicated to participants during the booking process.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as being stuck at a place due to natural calamity or being unable to board the transport vehicle on schedule, participants are responsible for any additional expenses that may arise.
This includes costs associated with extra accommodation facilities, arranging new transportation, and other related expenses.
Gujarat Adventure Club does not bear the responsibility for covering these additional costs.
Seat/Window Inspection: Before boarding the vehicle, participants must check the condition of their seats/windows.
Damage Reporting: If any damage is noticed, participants should inform the respective volunteer or instructor. Failure to report damages may result in the participant being responsible for the repair costs.
ACCOMMODATION & FOOD
Separate Facilities: Accommodation and sanitary facilities for girls and boys are provided separately to ensure privacy and comfort.
Food Options: The club offers Jain and Swaminarayan food at the campsite and hotels. Non-vegetarian food is not allowed at the campsite.
Hotel Stay: For trips involving hotel stays, the club provides food from the hotels.
Camping: During camping trips, Gujarati food is served.
Uttarakhand Region: In Uttarakhand region camps, local food is provided by the club.
Pre-Decided Menu: Gujarat Adventure Club has a pre-decided food menu that takes into account camp hygiene and health considerations.
No Customization: Participants are not allowed to make specific food choices, preferences, or demands.
Health Responsibility: The club is not responsible for any health-related issues that may arise if a participant chooses to skip meals.
Check-in/Check-out: Participants are requested to inspect their rooms/tents before check-in and check-out.
Damaged or Missing Items: If any items are found to be damaged, lost, or stolen from their room/tent, the participant is solely responsible and must bear the expenditure for replacements or repairs.
· Cancellation requests must be sent via email to email@example.com.
· Cancellation will be granted by the Senior Registration Manager or Higher Authorities.
· The cancellation amount will be calculated based on the total camp fees.
· Cancellation Due to Natural Calamity or Unforeseen Circumstance:
· If a camp is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity or unforeseen circumstance (e.g., massive rain, earthquakes, landslides, strike, bandh), the amount paid by participants will be transferred for the same trip or rescheduled.
· If the trip is cancelled by Gujarat Adventure Club for its own reasons, a full refund will be issued.
· Refund Details:
· Transaction charges are not refundable by banks/payment gateways.
· Refund processing time is 7 to 12 working days, and the refund will be credited directly into the bank account.
· Cancellation Charges for Local Camp/Trip:
o Advance payment/token payment is non-refundable.
o Cancellations made before 35 days from the start of the journey will receive a full refund.
o Cancellations between 35 days and 25 days before the journey will receive a 75% refund.
o Cancellations between 25 days and 15 days before the journey will receive a 50% refund.
o Cancellations between 15 days and 07 days before the journey will receive a 25% refund.
o Cancellations between 07 days and 04 days before the journey will receive a 10% refund.
o Cancellations made less than 04 days before the start of the journey will not be eligible for a refund.
· Cancellation Charges for National Camp/Tour:
o Advance payment/token payment is non-refundable.
o Cancellations made before 90 days from the start of the journey will receive a full refund.
o Cancellations between 89 days and 48 days before the journey will receive a 50% refund.
o Cancellations made less than 47 days before the start of the journey will not be eligible for a refund.
CHANGE OF SCHEDULE
· In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the schedule of the program or trip may be subject to change or modification.
· Participants are responsible for covering the additional expenses that may arise due to such changes. This includes costs for extra accommodation facilities, new transport arrangements, and other commodities.
· Gujarat Adventure Club is not responsible for bearing these additional expenses, and participants are expected to manage them themselves.
· If a trek or tour is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstance (like Massive Rains, earthquake, landslides, strike, lockdowns, curfews) no amount will be refunded. According to the situation, there will be some alternatives provided.
· Rescheduling is available only for local camps.
· Participants can reschedule their camp for the following reasons:
· Academic Curriculum: In the case of a sudden change in the exam schedule.
· Medical Emergency: In the event of a serious injury.
· Rescheduling is allowed up to 5 days before the camp departure date. It is not provided in the last 5 days before departure.
· Documentation Required for Rescheduling:
· To request rescheduling, participants must submit valid proof based on the reason for rescheduling:
· Academic Curriculum: Provide a call letter from the university and college ID proof (for exam-related changes).
· Medical Emergency: Submit a medical certificate with all respective reports from the hospital, signed by a MBBS post or higher authorities.
· Rescheduling is only available for participants who have valid proof for the above-mentioned reasons.
Cancellation Charges for Travel Arrangements:
· Participants who opt for rescheduling must pay the cancellation charges for their travel arrangements.
Limits on Rescheduling:
· Rescheduling is a one-time option and is not available for a second time.
· The rescheduling option is offered only to participants facing emergencies, while other friends or colleagues on the same camp must continue with the original schedule.
· This rescheduling policy is designed to accommodate participants who face unforeseen academic or medical emergencies, while maintaining the organization's commitment to its camp schedule and ensuring fairness for all participants.
Collection of Contact Information:
· When booking a tour on the website, Gujarat Adventure Club collects contact information, including your name and email address. In some cases, partial or full postal addresses or telephone numbers may also be required.
· This contact information is solely used for the purpose of communicating with you regarding your booked tour.
Sharing of Contact Information:
· In rare cases, Gujarat Adventure Club may need to share your contact information with tour guides who are responsible for the booked tour. This is done to facilitate communication and coordination during the tour.
· The club uses advanced online security measures to safeguard your personal data, especially when collecting payment information such as credit card numbers or bank transfer details.
WhatsApp Group Sharing:
· After completing the registration, a WhatsApp group link may be shared either through messages or online portals.
· By joining the group, you agree to share your personal details, including your mobile number, profile photo, and name, with other participants in the group.
· Gujarat Adventure Club explicitly states that it is not responsible for any future disputes or issues that may arise between participants within the WhatsApp group.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
· The statement "All Rights Reserved" indicates that Gujarat Adventure Club holds the exclusive rights to the content on its website, and it prohibits the use or reproduction of this content for any commercial purposes without explicit permission from the club.
Basic First Aid Facilities
The club provides basic first aid facilities at all camps and treks to address minor injuries or health issues.
In the event of a medical emergency, Gujarat Adventure Club will attempt to contact the emergency contact number provided by the participant.
If the emergency contact person does not respond in a timely manner, the club will follow the instructions provided by the senior-most person available at the camp.
Seeking Medical Treatment:
The club will make efforts to secure the best available medical facilities as quickly as possible in case of a medical emergency.
· However, participants are responsible for covering the costs of medical treatment, transportation to medical facilities, and related expenses in case of a medical emergency.
· Gujarat Adventure Club does not bear any medical expenses for minor or major injuries or sickness that occur during the camp. Only immediate first-aid facilities will be provided.
Emergency Health Service:
· Participants will have access to emergency health services in cases where no emergency family contact provided by the participant is available.
· However, the expenses for these services will not be borne by Gujarat Adventure Club.
Restrictions on Photography and Video Sharing:
· Participants are not allowed to share any photos or videos taken during the event for commercial use without prior permission from the organization.
Rights of the Organization:
· Gujarat Adventure Club reserves the right to feature participant photos for promotional events.
· Participants should be aware that no claims will be entertained regarding the use of their photos for promotional purposes by the organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF LUGGAGE
· Participants are solely responsible for their luggage, including any damage or items that may go missing during the event.
· It is the participant's responsibility to check their luggage before and after it is loaded onto and unloaded from transport vehicles.
Lost and Found Items:
· If Gujarat Adventure Club's team finds any item during the event, it will be registered under "store stuff."
· Claiming a lost item will require appropriate proof to ensure that it is returned to the rightful owner.
TREKKING, TOUR AND ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES
Carrying Luggage During Trek:
· Participants are required to carry their own luggage during trekking activities.
· The club does not provide mules, porters, or carriers for participants. If a participant wishes to hire a carrier, they are solely responsible for bearing the associated charges.
· Participants agree to participate in training camps and adventure activities with proper medical advice and at their own will and risk.
· Participants are solely responsible for any injuries or accidents, whether minor or fatal, that occur during the camp or activities.
· Participants understand and acknowledge the potential risks associated with wild animals and the dangerous condition of nearby water bodies.
Physical Fitness Requirement:
· Trekking requires basic physical fitness to sustain throughout the trek.
· Instructors or guides have the right to terminate a participant's summit if they suspect the participant is unfit to continue.
· Compliance with Trek Rules:
· During treks, participants are expected to follow the rules and techniques provided by the club and adhere to the principles of mountaineering.
· Trek routes are decided by Gujarat Adventure Club to ensure the safety and suitability of the journey.
· Participants are not allowed to deviate from the designated route to take shortcuts.
· Rushing ahead of the instructor is discouraged, and participants are advised to maintain a suitable pace.
Consent for Participants Below 18:
· Participants below 18 years of age must submit a consent form signed by their guardian or parents.
Participant Fitness and Safety:
· If, during the trek, the instructor feels that it is unsafe to continue with a particular participant due to fitness or safety concerns, the instructor has the right to take real-time action as needed.
· In such cases, the instructor may decide to send the participant back from the trek.
· It's important to note that in these situations, no refund or return service will be provided to the participant.
· The term "jurisdiction" in this context typically refers to the legal authority or control that Gujarat Adventure Club has over its activities, policies, and operations.
· This clause may also imply that any legal disputes or issues related to the club's activities will be governed by the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction in Ahmedabad.
I hereby agree that I am participating in this Adventure & Trekking Camp with proper medical advice on my own will & risk. I am solely responsible for any injury or accident (minor/fatal) taken place during the camp. GUJARAT ADVENTURE CLUB is not responsible for any such cases/incidence/accidents taken place in the above-mentioned subject. I also understand the risk from wild animals and the dangerous state of water bodies nearby the campsite. I have agreed to the Terms and Conditions attached with this form.